Thanks to the 1,372 lawyers who attended this week's social media ethics Legal Lunchbox talk. We understand it was the largest program ever hosted by the Washington State Bar Association, which speaks to the interest and angst that many of us share about the role of social media in our profession.
Jointly hosted by Evolve Law Now and the Seattle Legal Technology and Innovation Meetup Group. This event explored the use and effectiveness of social media use by lawyers in marketing. Expert Panel: Social Media for Lawyers
- Mary Juetten, CEO, Traklight (Moderator).
- Jennifer Castleberry, Director of Marketing & Business Development, Davis Wright Tremaine LLP.
- Adrian Dayton, Founder, ClearView Social, Inc.
- Leigh McMillan, VP of Marketing, Avvo.
- Allen Rodriguez, Founder, ONE400.
Also featured (at the end of part 3) is a Darwin talk, “Tech’s Peculiar Relationship with Legal Access,” by Miguel H. Willis who was the lead organizer of the Seattle Social Justice Hackathon.