We help green card holders transition to new, stable lives by recovering financial compensation under the Form I-864, Affidavit of Support.

Who we are.

This law firm was created for the sole purpose of representing immigrants in cases under the Form I-864, Affidavit of Support. When a foreign national immigrate to the U.S. through a family-based, her visa petitioner signs a legal contract to provide financial support. 

The immigrant's right to support under the I-864 is legally enforceable. If a sponsor refuses to fulfill his responsibility, the immigrant may sue in court. We work with I-864 beneficiaries to ensure they receive the support to which they are entitled.

Who we serve.

  • Did you immigrate to the United States? Have you become a Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR), also called a "green card holder"?Were you sponsored by your husband/wife?
  • Did your U.S. husband or fie sponsor your immigration? You could also qualify if you entered as a fiancee and then married your sponsor.
  • Are you divorced? The right to immigration financial support can apply even if you are divorced from your immigration sponsor. The individual can still be required to provide you with support.
  • Are you unemployed? If you are unemployed you may be able to recover immigration financial support. Even if you are employed you may be able to recover support, but employment reduces the amount of support you can recover.
  • Do you have children? You may be able to recover immigration financial support regardless of whether you have children. But you may be able to recover more support if you have dependent children or other household members.

How we can help.

Immigration Support Advocates is proud to represent clients around the country in cases to enforce rights under the Form I-864, Affidavit of Support. We partner with highly experienced independent local counsel to serve our clients through a unified legal team. Our clients benefit from high levels of subject matter knowledge on I-864 enforcement, together with the know-how of an experienced local litigator.  We accept referrals in all 50 states.

Become an independent local co-counsel.

Do you have experience in litigation and collections? Contact us to explore the possibility of joining our team of independent local co-counsels.

Name *